Saturday, 12 February 2011

the weekend off

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. lace top - Next, tartan scarf - Urban Outfitters, lace body - American Apparel, velvet shorts - American Apparel, cream brogues - Next, patterned jersey - Urban Outfitters, canvas bag - American Apparel, Margaret Howell SS '11 campaign booklet.
2. chinese tea set, box of chinese tea, dark chocolate, my mother's old filofax, some green tea


the last two weeks have been manic due to too many night shifts and not enough sleep, while i love this time of the year due to LFW i hate that it clashes with one of the busiest times of year for any Topshop branch; Model Store. thus for the last 2 weeks and following 2 weeks to come i will be at the mercy of lots of red bull, sugar and ability to sleep during the day. fun times!

in the mean time i managed to pick up a few pieces for my Spring wardrobe last weekend in London including lots of cream and lace items, i particulary love the lace top from Next and my new tartan scarf from UO which is proving to be the perfect companion to my camel boyfriend coat! i also recieved the best parcel this week from my parents (it proved a massive pick me up after working 6 days straight) containing a few little surprises; my favourite dark chocolate, my mother's old filofax which she is now giving me and some treats from my father and his recent trip to China. tomorrow i shall celebrate this weekend off work with lots of sleep, an Arrested Development watching marathon and trying out my beautiful new Chinese tea set.
hope everyone else is doing something nice this weekend :)

11 comments:

Stephanie May said...

That tea set looks really nice. Sucks that your having to work so much though. Have fun celebrating you weekend off

Stephanie May

xx

Rachel said...

I love that lace & cream combination. It makes me long for warmer weather, but it is nice to prepare for the spring/summer now.

This Stylish Life said...

Love the Next pieces & the aa Shorts!! x

Katie said...

Beautiful images, love the cream lace top! Also how wonderful of your parents to send you that little gift, very sweet.

Katie. x

Lulu B said...

Gorgeous images so quaint and simple! love all of your put togethers totally cute :o) xx

K said...

I really like how you laid everything out. Makes me want to buy things too!

K xx


http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

Immie said...

Ohh I love the white lace top!
Immie x
http://ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com/

lc said...

love the way you set all your photos out.and i love those brogues! next seem to be moving in the right direction :)

jessikavalentine said...

I LOVE the way the first photo is set out, all that cream and lace is making me jealous. What lovely little gifts from your parents too.x

Zoe said...

Those brogues are to die for, love it!
xxxx

ModeKarussell said...

You've got a very symphatic style :)
Followed. By me.

Hope you'll pass my blog too ;)
ModeKarussell