Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Whistles SS '11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(stills taken from www.whistles.co.uk)

my current obsession is watching the beautiful video by Whistles for their Spring/Summer collection which i must say has been beautifully shot and edited. their choice of model really makes it too with the sleek simple make-up and hair perfectly playing off the cut and texture of the clothes. my favourites are definately the mid length pleated skirts and the shorts and jacket set. both make me wish i was going on holiday somewhere very cool in the south of France. since Glamour magazine are currently offering 20% off instore i might just have to pay a visit later this month :)

3 comments:

25FLONDON said...

I'm loving the clothes, (scallop edge collared shirt on the 3rd picture, dusty coloured blouse in the last picture ) but I really don't understand the faux-eyebag eyeshadow under her eye!

Peter Goodall said...

Nice clothes.

olivia grace said...

it looks like a beautiful collection, I may have to pay a visit too! x