Wednesday, 2 March 2011

i spy with my little eye....

more things i 'need' in my life from Etsy.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
( print poster, vintage japanese cups, vintage horse t-shirt, vintage tan sandals, printed tote bag, painted necklace, all from www.etsy.com)

when avoiding doing work i was never one to spend all evening on Facebook like most of my university companions, instead my 'distraction' was always searching endlessly for things on Etsy that i believed i had to have in my life!
still now Etsy is the downfall of my workload and when i have a zillion email/facebook messages to write this evening i have found myself yet again on this site, oh dear....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I am exactly the same about etsy. Those sandals are gorgeous and I love that print poster. Etsy is a terribly dangerous place for me...it's awful.

Sonya said...

Yup, etsy is an amazing vintage trap. love the mug photo, beautiful

The doll on fashion said...

I love the sandals and the tee! I really should use etsy more to shop.

The doll on fashion

eragh♥ said...

etsy is so addictive!

http://whenandwheredoesthisrealworldoccur.blogspot.com/

Immie said...

Love love love the bag!
Immie x
ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com

ameliasvensson said...

love it all, your blog especially :)