Monday, 21 March 2011

last week in pictures...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my own pictures)

last week i ......
1. restrung the lights on my Ikea light
2. made a feline friend in north London
3. nearly bought a rocking horse in my local charity shop, then realised i had no room whatsoever for it :( gutted
4. got bought a pretty brunch of coral roses
5. spent too much time in Marget Howell talking to a sales assistant about how amazing 1940's preppy american men's style was
6. treated myself to a few things on Sunday ;)

i took these photos on a Samsung Wave that i was very kindly given to take part in The Now Project which was a competition for people to win a chance to have their pictures displayed in the London Design Museum. it great fun as it really encouraged me to take photos when out and about and not worry about carrying a bulky camera. the exhibition for the winning photo's is being held this Thursday evening so im rather excited about getting to attend that and see what other bloggers have come up with!

15 comments:

Laura said...

i love your lights! ikea is so damn amazing it's untrue. xoxo

DREAMY said...

the caaaaaat! it's so cute, i might have stolen it...
and your flat looks lovely.

Raffles Bizarre said...

Great pics, that's a gorgeous cat, and I love the fairy lights!

K said...

The cat! I want one!

K xx

Mia said...

Aw I love the Ikea love heart fairy lights x

Vintage Rules said...

Oh, you should have bought the rocking horse. And that kitten is super cute

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

ahh that heart shaped light structure! adorable! so is the kitty. have fun at the exhibition :)

Lulu B said...

Great pictures! Love that heart shaped light , I want one xx :o)

http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

Shopgirl said...

Those coral roses are GORGEOUS!!!

I'm also at the Now Project event on Thursday!!! Don't know anyone so will be the loner in the corner!! But looking forward to seeing the photos from everyone :)

Rachel said...

Wow, what a lovely cat. Those are nice pictures, too. I am moving to London in a few months...any tips on housing, and also good places to shop? (like charity shops, I mean.)

Katie said...

Lovely photographs, cute cat!

Twobreadsplease said...

beautiful wicker bag with such lovely roses inside, i'm so jealous! it looks like you've been having the week of my dreams, haha xx

Maria said...

Those lights are gorgeous and I ANT THAT KITTEN! :)

Maria xxx

beth-indahouse said...

wowwwww

http://beth-indahouse.blogspot.com

SOFIA said...

amazing blog!!!!