Saturday, 19 March 2011

late night shopping....

Photobucket
Photobucket
(pictures taken from www.etsy.com)

Etsy is most dangerous when i am tucked up under my duvet in my flat alone. hense tonight's little purchases; a polka dot shirt for $10 which i plan to wear with with denim shorts once the weather improves and a 1960's silver bracelet, which is similar to one i fell in love with at Islington's street market last week but failed to haggle for a slightly lower price due to it being damaged. i walked away gutted, but thankfully it was lucky as i ended up finding a cheaper/nicer/not damaged one tonight on Etsy. what luck! :)

9 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE that spotted shirt, will look fab with shorts, would love to see it with the chiffon maxi you wore a couple of posts ago too :)

Maria xxx

Winnie said...

Ah the spotted shirt is such a gorgeous find! I can totally see you wearing it already!

Lady Moriarty said...

I have to find a polka dots shirt, I mean badly !

See U !

Chuck said...

The shirt is lovely - duvet time well spent. Totally know the dangers of late night shopping, that's always when I do my worst...

Mat said...

bit of a bargain

Vicky said...

That polka dot shirt is lovely! And I'm exactly the same with Etsy. I've probably spent a little too much recently x

K said...

The bracelet is beautiful! Good thing you held out!

K xx

Katie said...

Great shirt, I love it! Would suit you so well!

Katie. x

Claire said...

NICE FINDS! your post persuaded me to hunt down some Etsy treats xx