Friday, 13 May 2011
1 - 4. images from from www.touristmagazine.co.uk
5. skirt by Stella McCartney, 'Vetyverio' perfume by Diptyque, shirt by Boutique at Topshop. tote by Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, flowers of the week underwear by Stella McCartney and floral headband by River Island at ASOS
- super quick post before bedtime
- currently craving anything floral at the moment and obsessing over finding the perfect midi length floral skirt
- MAJOR issues with Blogger as you've probably noticed has meant my last post on Urban Outfitters Press day vanished for the last 2 days and has just now re-appeared minus the comments which i never got to read, gutted :(
- i went to Whistles AW '11 event yesterday evening (which was fantastic, thanks to the guys at Whistles for the invite!) and fell in love with a fluffy pink jumper (mad i know!) and the most perfect tweed trousers EVER that shall be gracing our presence at the end of September, excited does not cover it!