Monday, 30 May 2011

forest walks

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. picture via www.touristmagazine.co.uk
2. cropped tee - Boutique by Topshop, belt - Margaret Howell, backpack - Fjallraven, hat - Margaret Howell, floral mid length skirt - Boutique by Topshop, shoes - CDG, knitted jumper - A.P.C.


i've been on some lovely walks in rather dubious weather while home. one minute it is warm and the sun is shining, and the next gale force winds and hail storms! i have to say though, nothing beats a walk along the beach during a storm, there is something both scary and exciting about watching the waves 'fight' the shoreline.

this is my current wish list for an outfit that would serve the mood swings of the weather here rather well. i feel the mid length skirt is not just going to serve me well during the summer months, but continue to prove useful when teamed with oversized knits during the fall. and of course the Fjallraven would be the most useful and practical bag, miss woo is the proud owner of a beautiful navy one here.

5 comments:

anne said...

I love the shoes

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

you pick the most perfect sets.

X

Chuck said...

I agree, amazing set. Perfect trans-seasonal look.

Lulu B said...

Totally agree, I love going for long walks. Love the first pic, at first I thought you had your bum out haha I was going to say go on girl lol xx :o)

Choux-Fleur said...

I have a fjallraven in a bright yellow. They are truly fantastic backpacks. <3