Friday, 20 May 2011

i like getting nice things in the post....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my own images)

after a rather horrid week of more night shifts i arrived home from work today to some rather lovely things in the post which immediately cheered me up!

1. my new bag by The Cambridge Satchel Company - a little treat to myself for surviving the busiest 3 months ever! i've wanted it for months so im pretty in love with it now i actually have it in my hands and can smell the amazing leather.
2. Hot & Cool magazine recommended by Miss Woo and Stevie
3. a lovely postcard from a friend :)

10 comments:

Raffles Bizarre said...

That bag is lovely, haven't heard of the magazine!

Angela said...

Your satchel is lovely :) x

lostceremony said...

LOVE the bag.
Every time I see it I want it more and more.

Chuck said...

The satchel is beautiful. If I ever earn any money...

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous satchel x

lavelle said...

Gorgeous satchel! I have a really similar one by greensitts satchels. They're almost identical, also real leather and lots cheaper :)

K said...

I love getting treats in the post, although it usually means I've spent too much money on the internet...

K xx

jessica said...

amazing bag. so classic.
& it's true, anything in the mail is 100x better

Zoe said...

oh my god, i've been umming and ahhing over getting a cambridge satchel for the last few months, but cant decide which colour. hadnt even thought about the black one, but its soo pretty!

dilemma!

Jazmine Rocks said...

ohh, your new satchel is beautiful, the perfect size. i love your bedcover too! :) x