Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Urban Outfitters AW '11 Press Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all pictures my own)

i had the pleasure of attending Urban Outfitters AW '11 Press Day last week and even though i went straight after working a night shift and had no sleep whatsoever, it was well worth it! i got the chance to have a good look at the main trends that will be appearing; A Dark Romance (inspired by what a Goldsmith Fine Art student would wear) and Cobain (think the androgynous 90's, lingerie pieces worn with grungy cardigans and Coco Sumner). so i think it's safe to say i am totally going to plunder the Cobain trend!
they also had the designer labels that will appearing late July so it was a perfect opportunity to see what Carin Wester and Whyred have in store for us, and it is gooooood!
my favourite pieces from the trends had to be the raspberry pink mohair jumper (lots of good knitwear coming our way!), red velvet shorts, the amazing creeper brogues, the black leather bag with the silver rabbit heads and the hiking boots with the embroidered detail.

so yeah i have a wish list ready and waiting!
oh and a massive thank you to Stefanie for inviting me, everyone was so lovely at UO :)


p.s. - i also finally had the chance to go through my wardrobe and down size it before i move flat next month, it was hard, but i was very strict with myself! i listed all the items on eBay which you can find here.

10 comments:

Stephanie May said...

Wow those clothes look amazing. I can;t wait for them to arrive in store.

xx

Lady Moriarty said...

OMG everything is so fabulous and so me, how they do that ?

See U !

beewaits said...

GUH! those shoes...all of them shoes, and that bag with the ickle heads of animals. my heart it swooned x

Chuck said...

Just checked out your ebay and wow! Quite a clear out. Impressive self-discipline!

lavelle said...

Amazing! So jealous of all you London based bloggers who get to attend things like this.

The mustard jumper and printed blouse with the collar peeking out = my must have buys from UO his autumn!

xx

Beth said...

Love the sounds of the Cobain trend, and those red lace-up boots on the sixth picture... Perfect. Oh I want everything, it's like they read my mind! x

SeaofGirasoles said...

cant say that i am into Cobain trend, but in general love this brand

Curvy and Stylish said...

Oh, I love Urban Outfitters! I wish we had it in Seville, Spain!

http://curvyandstylish.blogspot.com/

Hayles said...

Love Urban Outfitters, I could easily max my credit card in there!

R A said...

I can see many things I would like to purchase. Thanks for enabling.