Monday, 2 May 2011

what i did this weekend.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. spent Friday afternoon taking in the atmosphere of The Royal Wedding around London
2. saw the most excitable little old ladies taking loads of photos of themselves with various people/land marks
3. outfit that day was my denim jacket and sheer floral maxi from Topshop and my new sunglasses from ASOS
4. drank too much Pimm's on my friends balcony in celebration
5. spent Sunday in my usual haunt's including Margaret Howell, loving their current window display
6. tried on too many pretty things in Liberty including a lot of J.W. Anderson, i fell in love with the jumper on the left!
7. bought myself some really cute sunglasses from Urban Outfitters
8. and ahem... bought myself a little something from Margaret Howell ;)

6 comments:

Hannah said...

love the margaret howell window displace and the top you got, very nice! looks like you tried one some lovely bits too =) Bet the wedding atmosphere was amazing in town, I stayed at home to watch it but my dad and little sister when up to the mall


Bow Dream Nation xx

Paper Heart Girl said...

I loved this weekend! I wish I had taken pictures! I wish there were a royal wedding celebration every week!! xxx

Katie said...

I watched the celebration on the telly and it really made me proud to be British! The atmosphere seemed immense; bet you had a cracking time. That tee is lovely also.

Chuck said...

I want that entire J Dubs collection. Admire it whenever I'm in Liberty. Love the MH breton too!

EM (le rĂªve) said...

looks like a lovely weekend
gotta love the royal wedding, coming from australian!
x

Macy said...

I lovev your new sunglasses, so cool.