Tuesday, 28 June 2011

all black

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(zip ankle boots and platform brogues from Topshop, sandals from Urban Outfitters)

the life span of my shoes these days is rather short due to running around the store all day everyday and many a pair of shoes have lost their life to tripping over fixtures or dropping tins of paint on them, so every once in a while i have to have a purge and invest in some new footwear. thankfully i picked up some brilliant pieces in the sale recently which should see me through the summer easily. and yeah i didn't realise they were all black until now!lol

12 comments:

DREAMY said...

they're all loverly!

Twobreadsplease said...

goooood choices. we can finally be boot twins now! (since the ship sailed on hobbs brogues last christmas)x

Winnie said...

Ah I love the boots and I know I've said this to you already but those brogues are amazing!

The doll on fashion said...

Love the boots, i'm going to look out for them in topshop!

The doll on fashion

jamie-lee said...

haha it's funny when you notice things like that - the shoes all look great :)

MillyCupcake said...

Love all of these!

I saw the boots in the topshop sale, but passed over them and now I'm really wishing I bought them!

I actually bought the brogue / creepers in tan in the sale, they are super comfy arn't they :)

I love your blog btw
xXx

SMS Style said...

Just discovered this blog through Natalie @ Canned Fashion, I love it! Have a look at ours too, and if you like it please support and follow back :) xx

www.southmoltonststyle.com

xxx

Temporary:Secretary said...

The brogues are pretty awesome! x

Tea For Two said...

Those sandals have a really quirky shape, I love them.

artandghosts said...

I adore the zip up boots! The placement of the zipper especially. I never need too many excuses to invest in new footwear:)

Lucia said...

i love those topshop boots in the first photo!

Mat said...

those topshop boots are well good