Friday, 24 June 2011

changing places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(images from www.theselby.com)

the move to another flat has had a 'few' hiccups and now delayed to the end of July, hence my foul/stessed mood all week which was only briefly lifted by a Jimmy Eatworld gig where i pretended i was 16 again and had no worries or responsiblities in the world, it was amazing. oh well, gives me more time to dream up ideas for the interiors and decide what vegetables/herbs i am going to grow during the summer. also thinking i really want to make my own quilt, if money was no object these ones by A.P.C. would so be mine!

2 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

i've totally been thinking about making a quilt too, trying to get my mum and nan involved and make a patchwork one for my new flat :)

Susie said...

I am so obsessed with The Selby--just bought the book last week. Such beautiful, inspiring interiors!