Saturday, 4 June 2011

photo's from back home...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(flying home, my favourite local beach, Stella sunning herself, vegetable soup and wheaten bread, being watched by the neighbours, my new satchel and a yummy noodle salad, the dog mouse hunting, too many yummy biscuits, one of many road trips, rainbow on our doorstep, wearing my Margaret Howell top, pebbles and bits of glass in my coat pocket from the beach.)

how i spent my week back home in N.Ireland.
it was such a lovely lil holiday, sometimes it's nice to escape from city life and stressful jobs every once in a while. that and eat my whole body weight in ice cream and Irish bread yum yum!

5 comments:

Miss Maggie said...

Ohhh, you're making me homesick! Nothing beats Irish bread.

Victoria said...

The Irish countryside looks so lovely and peaceful, especially the beach - oh the envy! My favourite picture is the one with a plate full of noodles and veg with your satchel casually in the corner - double the envy! :) xx

Beth said...

These pictures are lovely. The beach is so pretty. I'd love to go to Northern Ireland. My family are all from Belfast but I've never had chance to go there! x

yours truly. said...

It looks divine! Like your hair! That is a really nice photo of you with the mirror :) I wish this was how I spent my weekend...

x

deer-lola.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

after all your cheerful tweets from your trip i was looking forward to these pics. all the food looks tasty and the hills are divine!
looks like you had a lovely time