Sunday, 26 June 2011

Sophie Hulmes for ASOS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(images via ww.asos.com)

simple yet perfectly tailored pieces from Sophie Hulme for ASOS, all these three pieces would make me soooo happy to create outfits with. currently dreaming up the combination of those trousers with my Margaret Howell breton top tucked in slightly and the most perfect loafers by Margaret Howell again. safe to say if i was wearing that i'd be grinning from ear to ear and i'd be skipping constantly!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

I adore the first and last image, however the top in the second image looks so basic. I'm sure you could buy something similar in H&M although I doubt the quality would be as good. Your dreamt up outfit sounds lovely and the loafers are to die for... such a shame Church's cost the entire earth and the moon :) xxx

Miss Woo said...

not gonna lie, totally been eyeing up that airplane silk shirt! and haha, that Margaret Howell top is definitely relevant to my interests.

Twobreadsplease said...

i wish i looked as looked as lovely in cardigans. mmm, been eyeing up the margaret howell tops on sale at goodstead - one more post exam treat? xx

Lucia said...

those trousers are just amazing. i really need a pair of those. xx

K said...

Polka dots are the new stripes, apparently! Very keen on the brogues.

K xx

Clare Herriot said...

Love the cardigan. Although the look reminds me of the ad on telly' I like old movies..'