Thursday, 14 July 2011

recently......

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. first image from www.julia.blogg.se.
2. Elle and Vogue magazine, 'Polly' t-shirt by APC, 'Sunny Youth' t-shirt by Wood Wood, issue of Apartamento, bracelet from Urban Outfitters, sandals by Clarks and floral skirt from Topshop)


the little things that i've treated myself in the last month or two and that has managed to keep me sane while i spent my whole days running around like a headless chicken at work and trying to find a flat in the evening. and in the spare time i have had i've been lusting over second hand bikes and dreaming of the future rides through London i would take on it. every flat i looked at i had to see some 'bike potential' or i wasn't happy!

...... the good news is today we offically got a beautiful flat in Stoke Newington!! so the dream of owning a beautiful bike with a basket is one step closer :) hooray!
oh and before i forget, the blog now has a Facebook page where i have uploaded all my pictures from blogger's events and press days, and i will link any updates that take place on the blog as well :)

11 comments:

Kb said...

yayyyy congrats on the flat! i love this lil selection, I may have ordered some a.p.c from net a porter at 1am myself....all will be revealed soon!

ouestladiscotheque said...

Yay congrats I know how stressful the whole moving thing is! I live in good old stokey myself and love it so much, never living anywhere else, it's like it's own little world!
- Charlotte xx

Lulu B said...

yay! I'm desperate for a lovely new bike but will have to wait until next year as the weather is just too unpredictable at the moment xx :o)

Samantha said...

congratulations on the flat! i hope its all you wanted!

A. said...

i have that same urban bracelet! so pretty.

artandghosts said...

I love the Polly shirt and the floral skirt. I have also been contemplating purchasing a bike, but keep finding excuses not to - like having to keep it in the shed and dragging it through too many brambles and bushes out back in an effort to get it onto the road. It doesn't take much to persuade me to buy new shoes, dresses or coats, but apparently a bike is a whole new ball game! The flower strewn basket is beautiful:)

Chuck said...

What a lovely selection of happy things! Congratulations on the flat as well. Time to hit up the interior design blogs? x

Ava said...

Yeahh Stoke Newington! I've been living here for a year now and it's so lovely- a little village in zone 2. Hope you have fun in your new place x Ava

Dave Butcher said...

Love the blog - keep up the good work!

Oddly, 'a basket on the front to carry fresh flowers' wasn't on the list of my requirements when choosing any of my 3 bikes....

Holly Taylor said...

I wrote a post on these sandals the other day, they are so lovely and simple. I love basic sandals and these just hit the nail on the head. From Clarks too so they are sure to be of excellent quality and have a long life ahead of them. A tad jealous but I hope you are enjoying them on your feet. I will live the dream of owning them through you! :)

Such an inspiring blog that has allowed me to see beauty and take delight from new items and areas of life I wouldn't have before. Avid follower, so thank you very much for having such a great blog.

Holly Taylor

http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.com

selinaoolala said...

YAY for a flat!! very happy to hear that! i'm lusting after a floral skirt now with sandals, so hard to find the perfect sandals! i bet yours are super comfy too xx