Thursday, 11 August 2011

AW uniform

Photobucket
(all images from www.topshop.com)

it's that time of the year again; uniform!
time to pick myself a few pieces to wear at work. usually during the summer months i struggle to find anything that isn't too sheer or flashes your bum when climbing ladders so im rather glad all the Autumn/Winter product has started to arrive. these are a few of the things so far i've got my eye on, just crossing my fingers it can actually comes into our branch.
and thankfully we should have internet in exactly a week so the blogging will return to tomorrow soonish, i think i may retreat to my room for several days to catch up on reading my favourite blogs haha.
other than that i've been exploring the area i now live in a little more which is nice since i discovered i only live around the corner from some really cute cafes and shops. a few of the fantastic places just off my road are Pelicans & Parrots (one of the most brilliant vintage stores i've come across in London) and the amazing LN-CC , so lots of distractions to keep me busy :)

13 comments:

Ingrid said...

I saw (and loved!) that stripey t-shirt at oxford circus yesterday. Didn't see that nautical sweater though, its dead cute!

beewaits said...

the shoes...the shirt. way too perfect. been looking for the perfect white shirt and this one here looks pretty sweet...xx

lady liquor vintage. said...

i really love it all, & personally can't wait for autumn!

xoxo.

discotheque confusion said...

good god, I miss topshop uniform..

Maria said...

I love all of these pics, the colours are gorgeous :)

Maria xxx

Ria :) said...

i love every selection here, just lovellyyyy :) xxxx

K said...

Can't wait for it to be Autumn, I miss coats!

K xx

Mat said...

that vintage store looks pretty ace. i've got one more piece to get, it's annoying cos i've been doing loads of overtime but can still only get 3 items

Susie said...

LOVING those Topshop loafers! I am all about loafers this fall.

DREAMY said...

ohhh i miss topshop uniform too.
eee it must be lovely to be so close to p & P and LN-CC! i'm super jealous.

Victoria said...

Everything on this little collage is lovely, but it's the sailor sweat that's caught my eye! Must find it instore as they only have size 6 online...
If you manage to get some (or all?) of these items as part of your uniform you are one lucky bean! :) xxx

Twobreadsplease said...

amazing picks, i really hope that amber cardigan arrives in your store! can't wait for you to take me around where you live, so excited. i owe you an email, will send you one soon :) xx

L. C said...

Ahhh I've been looking for a nice plain spaghetti strap top, Topshop it is then..