Monday, 8 August 2011

confusing weather

Photobucket
Photobucket (images via www.goodhoodstore.com)

the perfect mix of colours and textures from Antipodium for a cloudy/rainy day in London.
not sure what to make of this weather, one minute there is blazing sun, the next its pouring with rain. so far i have had to throw out two pairs of sandels that have got ruined from having to drag my feet through puddles. it seems the perfect outfit combines a midi or maxi skirt to cover my legs in the rain, a sheer cotton t-shirt for when the heat on the underground becomes unbearable and my trusty Uniqlo men's cardigans to throw on when the wind picks up.
this very confusing weather means i am spending a lot of time lusting over labels like Antipodium and their beautiful skirts, especially that patchwork one on the bottom left, BEAUTIFUL!

also news on the flat; we now have a sofa set (yay!) i am no longer ashamed to have people around and ask them to sit on my floor lol. i promise once we get my room sorted out i shall take some pictures to show you :)

6 comments:

Ria :) said...

Ohh i love every outfit and i agree with you to wear a maxi when its raining and a sheer cotton top, infact im wearingit right now haha with my d.m's :) xxxx

L. C said...

I love the skirt in the top right corner!

Eloise said...

oooh looking forward to seeing the new flat, simply because I'm nosey! I know what you mean about the weather, I wore sandles & harem pants in the rain the other day and got some odd looks!

Mat said...

i quite like the old floor seat, but least your getting it sorted now

littletilly said...

I'm finding a sheer skirt perfect for this confusing London weather, although it's annoying having to factor in rain when getting dressed on a summer's morning!

Chuck said...

The second outfit is particularly lovely and usefully season-less. So easy and relaxed. x