Thursday, 18 August 2011

the last two weeks....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all images my own)

recently; i've been eyeing up Topshop's fantastic AW footwear, spending far too much time in one of my favourite homewear stores Labour & Wait, attended the Summer Screen at Somerset House (we watched Gremlins and Tremors!), tried to inject a little colour into my wardrobe with this Topshop yellow midi dress - still felt the need to 'de-prettify' it with clumpy brogues and a grey t-shirt, found out there is going to be a Corinne Day - The Face exhibition soon so excited about attending that, spent a lazy warm day at Columbia Flower market drinking way too much Sangria and finally getting some plants sorted for the flat.

thankfully we got the internet installed today so im rather excited about catching up on my favourite blogs and watching old episodes of Poirot on my laptop :)
expect the blog to get back to running properly soon!

6 comments:

K said...

Congratulations on you internet! (They really should make cards for that!)

K xx

Mat said...

i wish L&W had a coffee shop or library maybe, just cos i want to stay in there longer than i do before i start looked weird

Clara Turbay said...

i like this blog

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

The Velvet Bow said...

Ooh I bought those amazing velvet boots in navy and they just arrived. So killer. Also I am crushing on that gorgeous dress, I love how you've styled it and it's inspired me to keep working on adding more colour into my everyday ensembles.

xx

Ria :) said...

i love the pattern on ur skirt :) xxx

hanna cecilia cousins said...

love the shoes in the first photo! hope they are velvet! nice blog!