Tuesday, 2 August 2011

welcome home

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all images my own)

it's been a long long week without the blog and without internet. even my father inquired as to why i hadn't posted lately so i know then i have definitely been away from blogs too long!

long story short, here's what I've been up to this week;
the day of the move i enjoyed good Scottish oats (to give me energy!) in the most beautiful cafe in Hackney, spent my first night in the flat enjoying some chips with what little furniture (although i doubt a rocking horse counts as 'furniture' but oh well!) we have in this place. i also went to Jacques Townhouse with the lovely Kristabel to binge on cider, cupcakes and popcorn. other than that i have spent my week eyeing up the checked shirts in Muji, lounging around the lovely Dalston Eastern Curve Garden and finally i treated myself to the latest 2 beautiful issues of Acne Paper after being tempted by 10:17 :)

so far life here in Stoke Newington is being good to me! hopefully i shall get internet in the flat and blogging will resume as normal. watch this space....

9 comments:

Lies said...

Congrats on the move! I'm curious to see more of your new place :)

Summer said...

All of those lampshades are marvelous! I want them all :)!xox

K said...

I've been to that cafe! Or rather the theatre next door. Always exciting to recognise places!

K xx

Mat said...

there's some real nice pubs round there too, there was a wicked on near highbury overgrown but i can't remember the name, was on a corner though. muji rules

ouestladiscotheque said...

I've been meaning to go the gardens for ages but still haven't made it down... Mat could be talking about the white house ^^ in which i completely agree as they have pet bunnies hopping about the garden! It's amazing!
Any way hope you are all settled soon and enjoying your new home!
- Charlotte

The doll on fashion said...

Flat move is very exciting, I love the furniture shoppping!

The doll on fashion

Rachel said...

The flat looks lovely so far!(nice little table) . I'm liking all those lampshades x

Chuck said...

I saw a really smart Stoke Newington poster somewhere the other day. Of course I can't remember where... The flat is already looking lovely in a simple, minimal kind of way. So exciting. x

Lara said...

I love that cafe! The lampshades are lovelyyyyy!!