Friday, 2 September 2011

Margaret Howell AW '11 Lookbook

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(images via www.margarethowell.co.uk)

SERIOUSLY beautiful outfits from Margaret Howell from the new season, it took a very long time for me to whittle them all down to my favourite 18 (which of course i had to arrange in colour order!). what perfect examples of how simple layers, a belt clinching in the waist, possibly a scarf tucked under that belt and some decent knitwear will really make the transation into the Autumn so much smoother! i'm really struggling to pick my favourite pieces here, to be honest i want them all! first on my list is some proper chelsea boots and a sensible mac/waterproof - mother would be proud!


9 comments:

K said...

I love the giant coat on the bottom row! It's a bit sad to be this excited about winter...

K xx

Miss Maggie said...

Beige and black - perfect combination for winter. I can see me buying lots of different pieces in these key colours and never having to worry about mismatching again.

Little Ghost said...

Love these to bits, particularly the colour palette, and the trouser lengths. Lovely variations upon a simplified yet timeless theme....I am also getting a sort of pilgrim, Russian feel, but probably can't locate the right words for this! The scarf tucked into the belt is a wonderful touch.

Vicky said...

So perfect. I'd actually wear all of these outfits x

rhiannonvic said...

Love all of these outfits! :) xx

Beth said...

Love this post - I adore the last coat in the first picture!

http://www.therosy-tintedflash.blogspot.com

young-shields said...

i do love this collection, mentioned its puritanical edge in my latest post at lystit.com, in fact!

x

celine said...

fantastic, as always! i love that shearling coat and the parka in the second row! swoon!

The Jewellery Channel said...

Simply such an amazing blog to know..All outfits are lovely..