Friday, 9 September 2011

recently .1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all images my own)

a few things i got up recently; drinking whiskey out of jam jars and eating obscene veggie burgers during the last days of summer, rowing down the river during a quick break to Oxford, 'Monty' the bike i would have given my right leg to take home with me, paisley top and necklace/bracelet by J.W. Anderson - the result of going to the sample sale with Mel and Kristabel, the very messy and amazing party at DKNY during Fashion Night Out, my stolen balloons ;)

p.s. - also selling most of my clothes that had been in storage with moving flats, mostly vintage but there's also bits of Topshop, Margaret Howell and APC :) you can check it out here or click on the link at the side of the bar.Link

9 comments:

oh emma said...

veggie burgers are my fav, please say from somewhere in london?

in love with that bike also!

emma xx

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

FNO looks like super fun. x

Temporary:Secretary said...

The burger looks so good, as does the dkny FNO party! x

Macy said...

that bike is amazing! I've been looking into some similar ones myself. If only I had the money xD

Daisy-Mai said...

this veggie burger looks insane, i would love that bike its amazing! your pictures look so sweet!
Daisy
http://invisableone.blogspot.com/
xx

Miss Maggie said...

I love the whiskey in a jar! very jealous about the J.W Anderson top - I wish I'd known about the sample sale!

hollyEssence said...

burguer seems delicious!

http://hollyessence.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Mmm that burger looks amazing! x

Chuck said...

Oh, the J Dubs top! So lovely!