Tuesday, 13 September 2011

all that glistens...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all my own images)

starting to go through the photo's i got processed from my last trip home, the top 2 are some of my favourites; the 'sleeply hollow' road near my house with it's wonderful twisted trees, and standing in my hallway with flowers from the garden. i will have to do a post with the rest off them soon.
came home today to find the vintage 'New York' brooch i ordered from Etsy a few weeks ago! it couldn't have arrived at a better time with all the stress at work at the moment, i plan to pin it to my Sunspel cardigan and blind everyone with it's glitz!

8 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

the middle photo is just lovely :)

DREAMY said...

That first photo, with its light, and twisted trees, is magical.

Ria :) said...

i am in love with the first photograph!

Choux-Fleur said...

That first photo is amazing :)

scientistchic said...

Wow, what a stunning photograph (the tops one). Like a scene from a fairytale!

I always like it when littl treats come through the post at the right time. I hope you enjoy wearing your new brooch! x

Pip said...

The first photo looks like a magical forest! The second is absolutely gorgeous too, as well as the last!

Pip x

Elle,YouSeeWhy? said...

beautiful, I wish life came with a 'your camera' filter <3
Lou

http://hidinginyousoup.blogspot.com/

Chuck said...

Wow, that lane is beautiful/magical!