Monday, 31 October 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

favourite things this Halloween; re-watching The Craft - the movie that made all girls want to be a witch (including me) - my bat 'Hector' a present from my mum - on the left, my favourite pumpkin so far, carved by a very talented friend Ruby - Meadham Kirchhoff AW '10 - the hero, Wednesday Addams - my Halloween 'bible' by Martha Stewart, the Americans do Halloween so perfectly - Drew Barrymore in Scream, reminding me i need the Scream boxset in my life - Alexa Chung's creepy and yet so awesome eye nails.

have a good Halloween guys!

2 comments:

Raffles Bizarre said...

Ooh nice pumpkins!! I love the Martha Stewart Halloween mags too, and got that handbook last year too :D LOVE THEM!!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

lara said...

some seriously bizzare nail art from alexa there, plus a gorgeous still of Scream, love that movie (and you're right the US does halloween so much better than anywhere else!)
http://lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com