Friday, 4 November 2011

birthday wish list '11

Photobucket
jumper - Topshop, men's watch - Casio, nail varnish - Paul and Joe, lace bra and knickers - Cos, white shirt - Libertine Libertine at Goodhood, denim tote bag - A.P.C., book of photos no.3 - Lina Scheynius, loafer shoes - Dr Martens, perfume - Balenciaga, mineral ring - Urban Outfitters.


it's my birthday in two weeks, hurtling towards the mid - twenties which scares me! but here's a few things that i'm definately sure would ease that fear :)

6 comments:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I love making birthday lists :D that jumper is really lovely! Beautiful ring too!
xxxxx

Joanna. said...

If only I could have a gold casio. Total classic! x

rhiannonvic said...

Ah, cute finds! Love the colour of the nail polish! xx

L.C said...

That nail polish is gorgeous.

Sara Louise. said...

that ring is amazing! UO always have the best jewellery I find

A. said...

this is so perfect, i hope you get all of it! x