Monday, 28 November 2011

recently .3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my own images)

- went to a very good party hosted by Motel Rocks - got myself a beautiful vintage blouse from Etsy - it's got cold now, started wearing my faithful old tarten scarf (from Urban Outfitters) and my coat from Chislehurst charity shops - treated myself to a tiny little plant from Liberty - finally got a desk sorted out for the room, no more blogging in bed - picked up a little something in Church's - spent some quality time with the family and dog -

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Your dog looks wonderful! Love him/her in the scarf. Intrigued by the Church's bag as well. I hope we find out what's inside it...

Mat said...

dogs need scarfs too. brogues?

jessica said...

i love the little flower pot !
and the jacket.
very pretty.

Somewhere said...

That blouse is really lovely :)

wooden heartbeat said...

love the blouse - gorgeous! x