Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Christmas by Anthropologie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(all images my own)

these pictures have been hidden away, tucked up in a file on my laptop just waiting for the right time to appear, i wanted to wait until we really entered the festive season before sharing them with you.

a few weeks ago i attended an amazing little Christmas party hosted by the guys at Anthropologie at their branch on the Kings Road. it was such a lovely evening mostly spent stuffing my face with wine and mince pies and wondering around the room trying to mentally make note of all the things i wanted to make/buy people for presents. this Christmas im going to use them as inspiration for decorating the flat, first job; that amazing tissue paper/fairy light ceiling decoration!

Anthropologie is still the only place (other than Liberty) i can dander into and manage to find something for each of my friends, my mother, the boyfriend and of course myself. at the moment in my wishlist/basket, i have an amazing pair of pj bottoms with ships sailing the sea on them, and Deborah Turbeville's 'The Fashion Pictures'. both things that would make amazing Christmas presents *hint* hope the boyfriend reads this *hint*.... (not very subtle am i?)

5 comments:

Mat said...

it's a well good place for xmas gifts

discotheque confusion said...

AH, can I just live in their shop? It looks fantastic. And I can never remember the name of he company that makes tissue paper hangings but I'm constantly dreaming about recreating them as they're so so expensive.

You've given me lots of xmas decoration inspiration. X

discotheque confusion said...

just remembered, this is the company I was thinking of.. http://www.confettisystem.com/

sarah said...

Oh these photos are gorgeous, if only I could afford any of the Anthropologie home stuff!

Lulu B said...

What beautiful images, So cosy and festive, must get a few pieces xx :o)