Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Acne's Alice

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(images via www.shop.acnestudios.com)

very rarely do i completely and utterly fall in love with a pair of shoes. i think the last time was way back in 2008 when i purchased my Emma Cook for Topshop creepers, those babies didn't leave my feet for several months and still make me smile everytime i open my wardrobe.

but recently i was browsing the Acne website when my eyes fell on these amazing creatures called Alice. my mind actually boggles when i try to explain which bit i love more; the shape of the heel and the bit you slip your foot into, the two bejeweled tones of blue and turquiose perfectly complimenting each other, or the texture of the silk and the fact it reminds me of working with oil paints, i just want to stroke them and look at them all day.....

yup, totally head over heels (excuse the pun), and not in a healthy 'i've gotta crush' way, more 'my life wont be complete until i own these' way.
guess i better start saving the pennies!

3 comments:

DREAMY said...

I love them tooooo. They're classics. I feel even more passionate about the sunny yellow ones, but the shape of these is probably more practical!

clark said...

I've got the same problem...
I can also not resisting these babies!
But lucky for me i"m in Stockholm within 3 weeks! And they're cheaper over there! Like 140 Euro"s cheaper!

nik said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/