Monday, 16 January 2012

recently .4

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

recently.....
wearing my new coat from Whistles a LOT - brilliant for throwing over anything and making me look semi-made up, spending Sunday flicking through 'Rodarte: Mondo Rodarte' and fawning over every page - a wonderful gift from a friend, getting excited to see the new buds on my rose plant, wearing my favourite sunglasses (Whistles again) in the rare glimpses of morning sun last week, falling in love with the latest addition to our room - a beautiful hand crafted wooden desk which we found abandoned on our street.

5 comments:

lady liquor vintage. said...

Your new coat is gorgeous! I love the sunglasses too.

xoxo.

Mat said...

abandoned! no way jose, you to the rescue

Jolly Good said...

That coat looks great and I can't believe you found that desk on the street, it's lovely! xx

sarah said...

Gorgeous, I love those sunglasses especially!

Grace said...

That coat!

Love Grace.