Wednesday, 15 February 2012

pastel trauma

Photobucket
Photobucket
(sunglasses by Acne, leather satchel by Zatchel)

the last time i accepted pastel shades, i was 6 and forced to wear Gap pedal pushers (remember those!?) in every pastal shade you can imagine. i haven't gone near pastal shades since then, refusing to accept this candy floss trend every year it comes around.

so god knows why now i have decided to at the age of 24 'like' them! and dont even get me started on the fact that not only do i like them, i really like this shade of baby pink!!
starting to believe i've bumped my head or inhaled something i shouldn't have, seriously.
im not sure you'll catch me wearing anything fluffly or cute in these shades, but taking some chunky/masculine accessories and covering them in baby pink really does appeal to me.

oh dear....

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh the satchel is to die for!
Sophie
x

Ginger Pickle said...

I LOVE that satchel!!

Jade x

lara said...

I don't think Acne can do any wrong, and I agree those sunnies may have finally swung me over to the pastel side (but please dont remind me about my lemon yellow pedal pushers, or I may reconsider) xx

Nina Gonzalez said...

ahaha i totally remember the pastel ago sweaters! thanks for the flashback :0 that satchel is lovely! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration.xo

Lily said...

I'm on the bandwagon. Pastels done in an unexpected way with masculine elements (like you said!) can be really rad!