Sunday, 12 February 2012

recently .5

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


in the last few weeks;
- i went back to N.Ireland for a bit for some much needed TLC - relaxed with little Stella curled up ready for bed - choose which shells from the beach to take back to London with me - went for lots of walks in the forest - visited the Ulster Musuem to see my favourite paintings - treated myself finally to the jumper i've wanted for months from Sunspel - my new clutch from Whistles - visited the new Yayoi Kusama exhibition at the Tate Modern - standing in the amazing Infinity Room by Kusama - enjoying the latest addition to my cook books 'The Rose Bakery' which i picked up in Margaret Howell - picking out receipes to cook for friends this weekend -

3 comments:

Fifi said...

I can't see the Sunspel top on the website, where did you get it from? X

elisabeth said...

it went into the sale so it might not be instore anymore :(

Chuck said...

That is a ridiculously cute puppy dog! Want. Love the Sunspel top too. X