Friday, 2 March 2012

day dreaming...

Photobucket
(pyjama set - Marni, jelly sandal heels - Topshop, cat eye sunglasses - Whistles)

i want these Marni for H&M pjyama SOOO bad!
it's probably the first designer/high street collaberation i've truely liked and it wont disappoint when you actually finally see it in the 'flesh' (i.e. Mary Katrantzou for Topshop - sorry but everything felt it was made out of super cheap materials and would fall apart in my hands!)

when i close my eyes i imagine i am wearing this set, sitting in the glaring sun on some roof top in Miami drinking Jack Daniels and listening to this Lana Del Ray remix. bliss.

5 comments:

DREAMY said...

It does look like the best collaboration! And I think those pajamas might have won me over on the pajama trend too. Lovely.

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Im not to sure on the PJ's actually but I love the glasses!
Why not enter my Fashionista Giveaway

ouestladiscotheque said...

"when i close my eyes i imagine i am wearing this set, sitting in the glaring sun on some roof top in Miami drinking Jack Daniels and listening to this Lana Del Ray remix. bliss."

I have never wanted to be somewhere so much ever. Although I think I'd go for a Dune Bug and the White Lies remix of Videotapes.

Molly xo

vanitytheft said...

Ah I've been loving this PJ set, want it so much!!

http://www.vanitytheft.blogspot.com

Sheree Milli said...

perfect outfit!! x