Monday, 19 March 2012

recently .6

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- some flowers and rose lemonade from Columbia Road Flower Market this weekend- an oversized YMC varsity jumper of eBay for the cooler evenings in the pub garden- weekend reading in the form of the latest issue of Apartamento and the book Tomboy Style both picked up in Goodhood - the latest issue of The Gentlewoman - some decent moisturiser and lip balm for the warmer climate via Aesop - Twin Peak themed pencils for my desk via Etsy - the perfect breton striped tops in lightweight super soft jersey from Sunspel - cat eye sunglasses from Whistles for the glimpses of sunsight this week -

some things i've treated myself to this month in order to get in the mind set for the new season.

7 comments:

Florence said...

ah, drooling over the breton tops - perfect! :)x

http://themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

ouestladiscotheque said...

I really want those pencils ! So geeky, I love them. Those bretons are perfect as is the varsity jumper. OH EVERYTHING !

Molly x

Madame Squirrel said...

Oh to have your taste...I love everything in this post! Just wonderful. I must try rose lemonade! Is it delish? x

madamesquirrel.blogspot.com

Chuck said...

Ooh, I didn't think Tomboy Style was out until April. Will have to track one down. Love so much of this. Congrats on the ebay find.

A. said...

THOSE PENCILS ARE THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!

Paulina said...

Oh I loove those striped jerseys. I can never get enough of stripes. Best in a loose cut and it's the perfect outfit every day!

XX Paulina

Mat said...

love the ymc jumper, i would have bought it at some point if my name didn't being with m