Monday, 23 July 2012

see through

Photobucket Photobucket

(images via Atelier AYD at www.etsy.com)

since falling in love with the handmade creation by Helen & Glory which i blogged about a few posts back, i've kinda gone a bit transparent crazy when it comes to bags! it seems to be either straw or clear plastic clutches that are really doing it for me recently.

so i couldn't believe it when i clasped my eyes on this beauty above! seriously, a clear see through bag in a traditional tailored shape, whats not to love?! i have worn my back leather Cambridge satchel to death since purchasing it last year so to be honest i would love to add this version to my collection, and at only around £50 i would be very tempted......

9 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow! You find the most amazing stuff on Etsy! I absolutely love these, but the amount of stale cereal bars and crumpled tissues I carry around with me...nobody needs to see that.

lostceremony said...

Great find! I might get one for my iPad!

Rhea Dillon said...

Love this bag!
xx

Jessica W said...

Ooo get it! Transparent bags are awesome :D

http://www.thelovelorn.net

jennie said...

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous! Xo

Pip ♥ said...

This is the nicest bag ever, I love it so much! It would also encourage me to keep my bag looking tidy, which is always a good thing!

Pip x

beewaits said...

I love the idea of a clear bag, but also the ammount of crap I keep in mine? Could do without the world seeing my endless receipts, lipsticks and pens! x

lavelle said...

WOW I love these bags! x

Mat said...

from a design POV it's pretty awesome looking, i guess i don't want people to see what i'm carrying though