Sunday, 9 September 2012

2 coats

coscoat1 coscoat2
(images via www.cosstores.com)

sitting all night trying to decide which coat from Cos i love more.... i can't....
two so very similar designs, and yet i feel i need them both in my life!
this is the kind of coat i wish i would accidently stumble across in a charity shop or on Etsy,
the kind of coat i've been searching for, for the last 2/3 years now,
the one i imagine i would keep in my wardrobe for years and still pull out when im 50 years old and sporting baggy Margaret Howell trousers and old beaten brogues,
currently sitting in my pj's staring at the screen and now my eyes hurt,

i think i may have to take a trip into town tomorrow......

6 comments:

Belphoebe said...

Get the top one! I'm always seeing ones just like the bottom one in charity shops :D x

http://belphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura Jayne said...

I agree, the top one is amazing!! x

Mat said...

they are the business, i can't say which i like more either though to be honest. i hear returns don't have to go back aboard now too, from the internet

nox said...

I'd say the first one! Although i'm also smitten with everything in Cos at the moment, so I wouldn't blame you if you got both!

ki said...

i've had the top one for a few months now and have barely taken it off!

Jessica said...

such a tough one! i guess the first would be my choice