Saturday, 29 December 2012

recently .15

IMG_2052 IMG_1885 IMG_2206 IMG_2195 IMG_2102 IMG_2109 IMG_1949 IMG_2409


- flying to Berlin on my second visit (yup, overall x3 visits in 1 month) -  my all time favourite street art in Mitte - living in my Topshop silk dungaree's, no kidding i wore them with various Sunspel jerseys and my New Balences every single trip to Berlin plus during new store set up, most comfortable outfit ever. fact! - beautiful brickwork in the new store - back in Berlin again, view from my Hostel window, i fell in love with that place there and then - getting myself a sneaky little Austin Osman Spare inspired tattoo while there - wasting Euros in a photo booth with a friend- back in London again wearing Sunspel knitted poloneck , Margaret Howell skirt and my APC x Nike trainers -

4 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Your tattoo is really pretty!

Mat said...

really liking the outfit with the new balance. very smart. basically i want you to come and style me

Camille said...

Sounds like pretty great times! I really like your silk dungaree outfit, and thank you for introducing me to Austin Osman Spare--his work and your tattoo are fantastic.

Fragile Bird said...

Cool pictures :)

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X