Tuesday, 15 January 2013

a hidden advantage of writing a blog.....

IMG_2366 IMG_2362 IMG_2352 IMG_2357
IMG_2355

- the super yummy Eau Duelle perfume by Diptyque - handmade silver eye ring by Datter via Etsy - two visually stunning films, Moonrise Kingdom and A Matter of Life and Death (an all time favourite of mine!) - Lina Scheynius' latest book volume 4 and another for my collection, her photographs are so wonderful -

better late than never, here are the fantastic presents i received this Christmas (yes i am that behind on blog posts!). all these particular pieces were bought by the boyfriend, which proves after 6 years he knows me really well..... or he just knows to look at any of my wish list posts on the blog to solve any present buying crisis'. a rather excellent perk to blogging dont you think?

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I've always thought that but though my entire family read my blog, they still ask for a Christmas list!

Velvet said...

wow, you got lovely stuff :) i like the pictures you took to demonstrate what you got. they look really good.

Mat said...

maybe i should have looked at my gf's this year, i bombed

Milex said...

oh darling

Chuck said...

Mmm... Diptyque. I spent last weekend hiding from the snow and inhaling deeply in their Liberty concession. Lovely it was too.

Kelli / Fog and Forest said...

We're twins! I also received Eau Duelle and a Datter ring for Christmas (the one with the arrows). You've got fine taste, mademoiselle!