Monday, 18 February 2013

happy feet

vpzGgJ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
mIO_BT on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
(both loafers and sandals c/o of Office)

a biiiiig thank you to the guys at Office for providing me with comfortable yet rather cute shoes for this years LFW, it made all the difference, trust me! the loafers are so perfectly clumpy and mannish, and the sandals have freakin' gold glitter in the soles?!amazing....

i know for a fact both shoes are gonna be on my feet a LOT this upcoming Spring!

7 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

ahhh I bought these loafers last week too and haven't taken them off since. so darn pretty.

Kb said...

I feel a purchase coming on...

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

both are lovely, they look so comfy!x

Pip ♥ said...

omg I love these so much, and your socks are the cutest thing too! :)

Pip x

//LOLI said...

Love, love these shoes.
x

Choux Choux said...

LOVE the sandals! Especially paired with the socks :)

Samantha said...

i wasn't sure about buying those sandals but this tipped me over the edge. opps!