Monday, 18 March 2013

down by the river



first image via www.touristmagazine.co.uk
trousers - Margaret Howell, solid perfume - Diptque, lipstick - Tom Ford, cardigan - Toast, striped tee - Sunspel, straw hat - Topshop, leather sandals - H by Hudson via Urban Outfitters.

what i wish i was wearing right now, rather ironic since its pouring with rain at the moment in London and a river has practically formed on the road outside the cafe i am sitting in. guess the sandals must remain in my wardrobe a little longer.... 



4 comments:

Velvet said...

lovely outfit.

Mat said...

i'm a fan of your taste my friend

nox said...

i wish i could be wearing this outfit right now. the sad reality is that i'm wearing a massive jumper because it's snowing outside. boo hoo.

raleve jesica said...


This is so beautiful I love it. I have long time been addicted to leather jackets, cwmalls.com is one site I have ever shopped. Your dressing really lights me up. I will pay attention to your update, enjoy these.