Wednesday, 27 March 2013

flowers, good gin and nice clothes...

 photo photo21_zps7084ea65.jpg  photo photo1_zps2ccd9cd6.jpg  photo photo2_zpsb0b93ba6.jpg  photo photo3_zps5184219b.jpg  photo photo11_zpsecd0ce73.jpg  photo photo31_zps47e4bd21.jpg


some pictures from a quick visit myself and Zoe made to the new Toast store in Marylebone last week, decorated beautifully by the guys at The Flower Appreciation Society. it was a good chance to investigate a brand i hadn't really paid much attention to to be honest since my mother wore it years ago. but recently i have found myself eyeing up quite a few pieces from the website and i made a mental wishlist after the evening with this Hepburn suit of jacket and trousers is no.1 on the list alongside these leather sandals if we ever have a summer!

3 comments:

kelli said...

I discovered Toast recently and am completely in love with their most recent lookbook. The pieces are so classic and effortless looking. It's probably for the best we don't have one of their shops in Paris or my bank account would be in big trouble.

Lucy Mitchell said...

They are saltwater sandals, I've been eyeing them up for about a year but this is the first time I've seen them available this side of the pond. the Toast price is holding me back though, they're only about $30.00 on madewell.com . Nice blog!

Lucy Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.