Tuesday, 12 March 2013

interview with Clash magazine

 photo c4872934-dfea-48ab-8646-81c8d30498b8_zps8d94794b.jpg 
(image via www.clashmusic.com)

this whole having no internet thing is sucking majorly guys, the only saving grace is the Goosebumps and Arrested Development DVDs keeping me sane, otherwise my laptop would be deemed totally useless!

in the mean time the lovely guys over at Clash magazine asked me some questions in a quick interview which you can read here, then totally judge me on my Robert Smith childhood obsession afterwards.......

4 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

Aah this is brilliant! I love Clash. I remember reading your blog when it first started out - I think I've stayed in that timewarp too :) x

Samantha said...

I was really into the cure as a teenager too. I remember first buying their greatest hits and all of my friends being like 'huh?'. i think they are probably still my favourite band and to this day there is nothing that can make me dance like i dance to inbetween days

DREAMY said...

Nothing wrong with Robert Smith.

discotheque confusion said...

Ooh-give us the link, I want to read! (Unless I'm being blind and you already have) x