Friday, 1 March 2013

Wallace Collection

 photo photo1_zpsa38f1e6f.jpg  photo photo21_zpsc71fd6c1.jpg  photo photo3_zps7978d289.jpg  photo photo4_zps03663fa7.jpg  photo photo_zpsfd1fd268.jpg

i've walked past the Wallace Collection Museum every morning and evening on my way to work, and yesterday my curiosity finally got the better of me and i popped in for the afternoon for a look on a day off.

tucked away behind Selfridges, it is definitely worth a look at, if not for the glorious food in the glass topped courtyard, at least for the amazing jeweled coloured rooms and amazing collection of art. oh and for obscenely pretty tin plates like the one i purchased above!

5 comments:

DREAMY said...

Oh I love the Wallace Collection!

Sophie Jane said...

looks wonderful

Kelli / Fog and Forest said...

Oh! We have these tin plates in my flat. They are my favorite and I'd never seen them anywhere else before. Lovely

Kb said...

Thanks for sharing, I will definitely check it out!

Twobreadsplease said...

take me on a lunch date, pleeeeeeease xx