Saturday, 29 June 2013

back to reality.....


1. my last evening in New York was spent on a rooftop in Williamsburg drinking cheap organic cider i found in a weird herbal shop, it tasted funny, but it was perfect. we then ended up dancing into the morning in a absinthe bar around the corner that served the yummiest cocktails ever and getting skateboarding lessons afterwards from the Spanish barman, i suck at that as badly as i did when i was 16 apparently!

2. now it's back to reality again, back in London, catching up on real world stuff and obviously trying to avoid sale shopping but creating massive wish lists in the process! the latest one all comes from Toast and their fantastic summer sale. i truly believe these 6 items; the coat, top, trousers, shoes, dress and pajamas would make my wardrobe and myself much happier, but i don't think my wallet will agree....

4 comments:

Matthew Pike said...

one of my regrets is not learning to skateboard when i was young enough, i mean where can you go learn at my age without looking a total goon.

you're last night sounds perfecto

Choux Choux said...

Sound like a great trip! I'm heading over to NY at the end of the year to visit some family. Looking forward to it! Love the wish list, especially the striped top and shoes :)

Layla Tape said...

Trip sounds wonderful, I'm headed over soon and can't wait! The Toast sale is sooo amazing, all their things are such good quality as well! X

ouestladiscotheque said...

Sounds perfect, I miss NY I need to go back! Also I really like the effect the crack on your lens gives your photos, almost like a window payne... Charlotte x