Wednesday, 21 August 2013

escape to the glens

- lil Stella saying her 'morning prayers' - my favourite portrait of the talented Seamus Heaney in the Ulster Museum - wearing my great grandfathers watch (seriously how beautiful is it?!) with my favourite shirt by Poplin - down at the beach with my sandals from Office  - digging up more photos of my grandmother, this time with her sisters - the perfect Autumn coat from Zara, i am counting down the days until i can wear it - 


i took a chance to spend some time with family back in Northern Ireland before my little sister left for her move to America and i started a new job, and it was perfect. i caught up with friends with new babies, road trips with my parents and filling myself with beautiful good food as per usual.


3 comments:

Matthew Pike said...

new job, where you off to?

HellionYell said...

Oh that Poplin shirt is amazing, shame about the price!

DREAMY said...

Every photo a gem.