Sunday, 29 December 2013

Where I Was From

 photo 1bd7d85f-cfcb-4809-8d92-5d23ce6603b3_zpsa69a101c.jpg
(images via www.whereiwasfrom.com)

i've fallen in love with a website recently...

 its the best combination of perfect styling and photography, with beautiful pieces of  vintage clothing that you can actually buy! not to mention, the look book is making me think i need to detox my wardrobe in the new year. of course i couldn't resist purchasing the grey turtle neck tee (see above) along with some awesome vintage wide leg Sonia Rykiel trousers. the least you can do is follow their Instagram for some outfit inspiration, i promise you wont regret it...

2 comments:

Katie Rea said...

Hear hear to the detox. I'm hoping to bang some stuff on ebay over the weekend. I just hope I stop buying things on a whim.

I like the sharp shapes and minimal details. Especially the caramel coloured coat, really spot on.

Simplybeautifulelegant said...

great post! would you like to follow eachother?
xx

daniella

simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com