Sunday, 27 July 2014

late night Sunday vibes...

1. first image via www.shopghost.com
2. suede jacket - Toast, metal clutch - Anya Hindmarsh, tee - Calvin Klein x Mytheresa, lace shorts - Miss Crofton, perfume - Bella Freud, tabi boots - Masion Martin Margiela.

slightly obsessing over how perfect the chokers by Celine are and wishing all the above things were in possession right now. i did treat myself to the new fragrance by Bella Freud this week (cant stop smelling myself as a result!) and those lacy shorts were definitely ordered during a recent sleepless night.

 i keep finding myself when im tired and out and about buying plants, like everywhere i go! i do the same thing with pretty underwear. my favourite thing to do when im tired and have the duvet pulled over my head and i can barely keep both eyes open - is to browse Etsy for allllll the sheer and pretty lacy underwear i can find. Miss Crofton is a firm favourite as all her pieces are made in London which is a nice touch.

im starting to realise im literally gonna end up sitting in my flat one day, totally broke, surrounded by plants, but smelling rather lovely and wearing nice underwear....


2 comments:

Chuck said...

That's really all you need. I bought a rubber plant this weekend. I just want all the green things...

Sarah . said...

Love the post. I share your obsessions: pretty underwear and perfume are the perfect combination. Unfortunately I just accidentally killed my pot plant, so I'll be on the hunt for a new one.